Friday, August 29, 2008

recently...


Recently I got to see a good friend of mine. I had a great time. Nothing is quite as wonderful as getting to spend some time with someone that you really enjoy their company. To spend a while laughing, listening, sharing, and at times just being quiet and let their presense fill the space.

I was reminded of all the reasons this person is my friend. Ginuine trust and sincere belief in who and what they are. Acceptance, respect... unspoken.

once in a while those special people come along and touch our lives, and we are never the same...
your life is changed for the better for what they bring to your world,

such is my friend... I embarassed myself by being emotional when we parted...

I was so happy to see them yet so sad to say goodbye.....




No comments: