Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Mama Mia.... great fun...











.... Here's the deal... I enjoyed every single minute of it.. Yes it was really a fun show to see. I loved all the Abba songs. One after the other they just kept coming. It was cool watching the people in the theater during this movie, everyone was laughing, moving to the music and just having a really good time. Could all these guys really sing that well.. well some of them could and then some weren't the best, but it didn't matter, it didn't take away from any part of the show. That is the true test of if a movie is really good or not. Did everyone there seem to be enjoying it. From all the reviews I have read, most seem to be sharing my sentiments, I have freinds that have gone back to see it more than once... well I will wait for the DVD to come out. I loved watching Meryl Streep she is in her late 50s and she was dynomite!!!!! Christine Baranski as usual was funnier than funny. Stellan Skarsguard ( Wrath of Gods/) was a just a bit different than he was as King Hothgar in Beowulf and Grendel and Bootstrap Bill in Pirates of the Carribean : Dead Man's Chest... LOLOL but he was delightfully funny... Go watch this one.. it is really worth seeing... and if you feel like singing along with all those great Abba tunes .. go ahead .. everyone else will too...

No comments: